Text or advertisements or script always catch my eye and this small teashop was no exception. The young waiter takes a pause in his duties, wiping tables and bringing tea and snacks.
He liked football he told me, he could name all of Man Utd team, one of his heros is just entering the frame.
Critiques | Translate
RhodieIke (11742) 2014-03-29 1:07
Great Pov, through this window on to this young man, in a relaxed pose.
The adverts light up the scene as the place looks a bit dark, the jugs on the table bring the eyes down to his face.
Well managed, Tfs,
chawax (19840) 2014-03-29 7:17
Excellent portrait. The POV is excellent, the light management is great. And the look of this young boy adds some emotion to the composition.
- Copyright: Elaine springford (everlasting) (14698)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2014-01-04
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Nikon D7100, AF-S DX VR Nikkor 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED, Digital RAW
- Exposure: f/7.1, 1/100 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2014-03-29 1:00