During my trip to the "Mahamuni Pagoda" in Mandalay (Myanmar) I walked through "the marble street". All the workers were shaping incredible statues, most of them Buddha sculptures. I took this picture during the tea break of this lady while she was chatting with her colleague. It was quite nice to see how happy they were even though their job was quite hard.
Looking forward to read your comments and critiques.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Manu GAIBER (maga84) (53)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-01-10
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Canon EOS 500D, Sigma 18-200 mm F/3.5-6.3 DC OS, HAMA 52mm UV
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/100 seconds
- Map: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-03-26 16:04