This Buddha, like so many others in Myanmar, was recessed in deep shadows, away from harmful rays of the sun. A tripod, while often a pain to lug around, saved the day.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
williewhistler (15683) 2012-10-02 6:12
you`re quite right,sometimes a tripod is invaluable as on this occasion.
You have managed to fill the frame with a fine shot,full of good detail and gorgeous colour.
ManishaJain (292) 2013-07-10 9:23
The statue seems to be live and your pic is equally lively. sharpness is really good
- Copyright: Andy Valadka (grebe1) (384)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2008-03-28
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Nikon D 80, Nikkor 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 G ED AF-S VR
- Exposure: f/8, 1/15 seconds
- Details: Tripod: Yes
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2012-09-19 6:55