Sunrise over the temples and monuments of Bagan, one of Burma's most spectacular places.
From a Fuji Velvia slide scanned at 14-bit on Coolscan V ED and then processed (cropped and resampled) in Aperture and PSC3.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
ribeiroantonio (22637) 2008-10-23 22:09
The colours and the silhouettes are simply extraordinaire. And even better when we know that it is an old picture that has been scanned and processed. Your pp skills are impressive. Well done.
everlasting (15190) 2008-10-23 23:44
Bgan is a spectacuklar place and your excite us with this old scanned spectacular sunset. The silhouettes looking stunning aginst that backdrop.
- Copyright: Mike Coburn (Tilapia) (176)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2004-01-07
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Canon Elan 2, Canon EF 75-300mm f/4-5.6 III USM, Fuji Velvia 100P, Tiffen 58mm HAZE-1
- Exposure: f/11, 1/25 seconds
- Details: Tripod: Yes
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2008-10-23 10:28
- Favorites: 1 [view]