I was trying to take a shot of the sunset lined up with these two beach chairs when these two people dared to run into my shot. I kind of like the result.
This was on Paradise Island, literally; that's the name of the resort.
No post processing per se beyond contrast adjustments and sharpening.
Critiques | Translate
Dinyar (704) 2005-01-14 3:24
Hi Mike, Happy New Year!
This is a neat pic. A little brighter and it would have made a good ad for the island :-)
supereira (9576) 2005-01-14 6:13
Great shot.I like the point of view and the prespective.Good colors and good contrast between them.I like the reflections in the water.Very good sky,I like the sun and clouds.Good light and sharpness.Well done!
verge (1242) 2005-01-14 11:44
excellent color. the silhouette of happy people adds up to the beauty of the sunset. well done....rgds
- Copyright: Mike Chachich (mdchachi) (1617)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2004-02-25
- Categories: Daily Life, Nature
- Camera: Canon EOS 5, Canon EF 28-80mm f/3.5-5.6 V USM, Circular Polarizer
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Two Weeks in India
- Date Submitted: 2005-01-13 23:43