This is another from the set of photos I took on Velidhu Island. The resort offers several excrusions and activities, one of which is sunset fishing. I spontaneously managed to take the photo at the pier after embarking the Dohni boat (the traditional means of transportaion between islands in the Maldives. Luckily I managed to catch some fish and not only this photo.
Critiques | Translate
Cara (2059) 2007-05-04 16:57
Nice photo, i like the colors and the idea of capturing the front of the boat and the huts. I just miss the top of the front and think that maybe with the camera in the vertical position coud be better looking, well done anyway.
I bet the fish was great :)
claire526 (1267) 2007-05-05 0:04
Nice shot with interesting POV. Good colors, sharpness and details of this beautiful island.
kaptan (1444) 2007-05-05 6:41
İnteresting shot.good capture.I like that.Nezih
pawelx (11) 2008-01-07 9:43
I think I just commented another photo of yours from the same location..But this is better. Nice one.
- Copyright: Jonathan Elsner (jonathane) (1008)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2007-04-16
- Categories: Transportation
- Camera: FujiFilm FinePix S5500, Circular Polariser Filter
- Exposure: f/2.9, 1/420 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Maldives a piece of paradise [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2007-05-04 15:44