Penang's Traders' Hotel has an intesting neighbor, which is a row of 50-year old apartments where residents have found very creative use for their airspace.
The charm of the island is partly due to the mix of new and old. The horizontal photo did not come up as clear as this vertical one, and while I did not have a filter to deflect the glare of the sun, I was able to hide under the shade before taking this shot.
The cylindrical tower behind Traders Hotel is called Komtar Office Tower, which used to be Penang's premier business address.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Noogy Cruz (noogy) (1074)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2008-08-28
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Canon 400D Digital Rebel XTi
- Exposure: f/5.0, 1/400 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2008-08-28 1:33