A splash at the water slide in Sunway Lagoon Park, Malaysia. The slide is about 50m high, sloping, where you lay on your stomach using a piece of rubber sheet to slide down on the watery track. It ends at the bottom where the track turns horizontal and filled with water to help you decelerate.
I intentionally chose a large apperture to decrease dof. As a compromise, I have to use a fast shutter.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Bebey XV (goldenhill) (71)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2004-12-24
- Categories: Daily Life, Decisive Moment
- Camera: Nikon D70
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/2000 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Splashing [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2005-04-15 4:01