Mount Kinabalu from viewpoint along Kota Kinabalu-Kundasang road about 5km from Kinabalu National Park junction.
As the signboard said, Mount Kinabalu was the highest via feratta in the world at 3776m as recognised by Guiness Book of Records.
The named Via Ferrata originated from the term 'via attrezzata', literally translated as 'equipped route'.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Shamsul Adzrin (metalz) (444)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2010-02-03
- Categories: Humorous
- Camera: Nikon D90, Nikkor 17-35mm f/2.8D ED-IF AF-S
- Exposure: f/16, 1/160 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2010-06-17 10:55