An early morning view of Mt. Kinabalu from a ridge called Kokol. This photo's location was between Kg Sinulihan and Kg Bambangan Baru. The colors of sunrise begin just after 5.30 and desaturating around 6.30.
To get here from Kota Kinabalu, drive past Menggatal. Take the right turn off after the bridge to the road with the signboard with the word 'Kokol' on it.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Rabani HMA (rabani) (9645)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2010-02-06
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Nikon DSLR D700, Tamron 17-50mm F/2.8
- Exposure: f/4, 1/10 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2010-03-19 12:29
- Favorites: 1 [view]