Perhentian Islands in the state of Terengganu, and off the coast of Kuala Besut are the premier islands for diving and snorkelling in the Peninsular Malaysia. The corals and coral fishes and beautiful beaches here are what bring in the tourists.
Perhentian Islands (meaning stopover islands) consists of Perhentian Besar (big)island and Perhentian Kecil (small) island.
The view taken here is of Perhentian Kecil island from the Perhentian Besar island.
Access to the islands is normally from the jetty of Kuala Besut in Terengganu by speed boats. To reach Kuala Besut:
1. Fly to Kota Bharu airport and take a taxi to Kuala Besut jetty. There is now a Firefly flight from Bangkok and Kuala Lumpur, and Penang, and Singapore
2. Drive from Kuala Lumpur, or Penang, or Singapore
3. From Bangkok, take a train to Sungai Kolok in Narathiwat. Cross the border to Rantau Panjang and take a taxi to Kota Bharu, and then to Kuala Besut.
Enjoy your holidays!
Critiques | Translate
jhm (153656) 2014-05-11 4:53
A lovely panorama view with the hat of the mountain in background.
Also the small rock in foreground makes your picture nice.
Your picture is very well taken, with depth and perspective.
Splendid colours and lovely presentation.
Very well done, TFS.
Have a nice Sunday,
- Copyright: sam sun (samson) (1788)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2010-10-00
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Nikon D5000, Nikkor AF-S DX 18-55mm VR, Marumi 1B, 52mm
- Exposure: f/10.0, 1/400 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Date Submitted: 2014-05-10 8:06