When did last time you can shoot this place without peoples around this place? I feel lucky because I shoot it while it is raining. Before being chased out by security because using tripod. I don't know why it's prohibited since it is outdoor.
Pavilion Crystal Fountain, a new national landmark. It is the Tallest Liuli Crystal Fountain in Malaysia endorsed by The Malaysia Book of Records.
Located at heart of Kuala Lumpur business center, Bukit Bintang area. Landmark also for Pavilion Shopping Complex.
As the sign plate said about this fountain:-
Grand Bloom of Fulfillment
The Bloom of the Hibiscus,
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Shamsul Adzrin (metalz) (442)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-12-05
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Panasonic Lumix GX7, Panasonic Lumix G Vario 7-14mm f/4.0 ASP
- Exposure: f/8, 1/2 seconds
- Details: Tripod: Yes
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-12-11 22:32