Batu Caves are three huge and few smaller limestone caves. It is a Hindu sacred place, favourite site of climbers and one of the most popular tourist sites near Kuala Lumpur. To enter the caves it is necessary to climb 272 steps of random sizes.
Perhaps, it is one of the most unique tourist attractions in the world in terms of diversity.
- Copyright: Maria Wyszomirska (mariposa) (786)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-07-21
- Categories: Nature, Ceremony, Architecture
- Camera: Nikon D 70s, Nikkor 18-70 DX, Skylight 1B
- Exposure: f/4.2, 1/80 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-09-30 3:30