Fishing and tourism are major industries in Terengganu, a state with a long coastline. The region was traditionally famous for boat-building, with highly decorated carved wooden boats called bangau.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
goodfella (247) 2013-07-29 14:36
A lovely shot you have here. I am a fan of the hammock meself. This is a nice view of the ocean with the boats and mountains in the distance with the beach and relaxing fisherman. Nicely done!
mehranjahangiri (347) 2013-08-08 5:26
the space between ground and the branches is very interesting for watching.
composition is good.
- Copyright: Maria Wyszomirska (mariposa) (838)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-07-14
- Categories: Daily Life, Transportation
- Camera: Nikon D 70s, Nikkor 18-70 DX, Skylight 1B
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-07-29 7:02