The Buddhist temple in Penang Island, Malaysia is frequented by faithfuls especially in the afternoon.
On photo is the blessing and caring Buddha as it was translated to English by the locals (in contrast, there is a reclining Buddha).
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Noogy Cruz (noogy) (1074)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2008-02-10
- Categories: Ceremony
- Camera: Panasonic Lumix DMC FZ7
- Exposure: f/3.4, 1/60 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Map: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2008-03-14 23:03