It's not everyday that I get up close and personal to the jet that flies me to my next destination. I was afforded such chance when the Cathay Pacific crew in Penang, Malaysia told me that passengers needed to walk on the tarmac as no conveyor tube was available for us. Instead of getting upset (like most other passengers were), I brought out my camera, anticipating a good opportunity to take photos.
Here's one of the shots. I sat low on the ground, to get the full spread of the plane's long wings. It's a Boeing 777 by the way. It's one of the longest planes I ever get a chance to frequently fly in.
I was not allowed to take a lot of photos for "security" reasons :-)
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Noogy Cruz (noogy) (1074)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2008-08-29
- Categories: Transportation
- Camera: Canon 400D Digital Rebel XTi
- Exposure: f/4.5, 1/1600 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2009-02-09 0:32