This is a shot of Lebuh China or in english, China Street which is located within the UNESCO Heritage site. From the old buildings look, we can tell why this area was awarded as a heritage area.
These old rows of buildings are converted into retail shops like coffee shops, trading shops, which still maintains the essence of olden days era.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Eugene Fu (eugenefu) (391)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-08-20
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Pentax K-r, Pentax SMC DAL f/3.5 - 5.6 18-55mm AL
- Exposure: f/8, 1/125 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Penang, Pearl Of The Orient [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2012-10-31 20:34