Fishing at Lake Timah Tasoh.
Tasik (Lake) Timah Tasoh located along Sungai Korok in Berseri, about 2.5km below the confluence of Sungai Timah and Sungai Tasoh, this 13.30ha made-made lake was formed when the rivers were dammed up in 1987. The Bukit Chabang range runs in the north & the Nakawan range in the south forming a breathtaking backdrop.
The lake is located in the state of Perlis, the smallest state in Malaysia. It lies at the northern part of the west coast of Peninsular Malaysia and has Satun and Songkhla Provinces of Thailand on its northern border. It is bordered by the state of Kedah to the south.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: latiff ttdi (ls7902) (7314)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2011-04-24
- Categories: Daily Life, Nature
- Camera: Canon EOS 5D Mark II, Canon EF 24-105mm f/4 L IS USM, Hoya 77mm CPL
- Exposure: f/13.0, 1/125 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2011-05-05 6:43