It is good to go far...beyond my comfort zone. It is so good to see something rare & beautiful every week. I love something that related to an old building because it is always has story behind it - furthermore I can test my photography skill & tell the whole story via images. Here I frame a part of the old castle in Batu Gajah, Perak. Those who are interested to see something huge and new, welcome to Kellie's Castle (West Malaysia)
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
Alco (6586) 2014-03-11 22:24
Fantastic shot of that beautiful building through the arch.That castle has a very nice architecture. Great sharpness and superb colors.
Have a nice day.
- Copyright: Chien Yen (Chien) (103)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2014-03-01
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: CANON EOS 40D, Tamron 17-50 / F2.8, Kenko UV
- Exposure: f/10.0, 1/125 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Date Submitted: 2014-03-11 17:49