In front "Madam Kwan's" restaurant in KLCC
I seldom have a look on the top when I walked inside the building or in the shopping mall. What a surprise when I have head up with this scenary in the in KLCC shopping mall. The sky was rainy and the filter of the roof of the corridor desaturate a bit the color of the twin tower Petronas.
I captured this picture in fron a famous restaurant "Madam Kwan's" on the 4th floor nearby the main lift.
Have a nice day.
PP: A bit correction of perspective on the right with PhotoShop CS2.
- Copyright: Digikhmer Photography (lybil) (879)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2007-01-10
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Canon 300D, 18-55 f3.5-5.6 ef-s, 58mm UV
- Exposure: f/5.0, 1/640 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2007-01-18 0:03