After took off from the Low Cost Carrier Terminal airport in Sepang towards Yangon, Myanmar in the early morning, this sunrise view caught my attention.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
mcmtanyel (16625) 2013-10-19 21:23
I have seen many photos of landmarks from airplane windows, but this is one of the few taken for the sake of the sky. Grey clouds beneath and grey clouds above with a glimmer of an orange in the distance makes this a very attractive photo. The mark of thick aircraft window is there, but what can you do? Opening the window is not an option!
Well seen and excellently rendered.
- Copyright: Eugene Fu (eugenefu) (526)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-05-19
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Pentax K-r, Pentax SMC DAL f/3.5 - 5.6 18-55mm AL
- Exposure: f/8, 1/90 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-09-18 10:43