A zoomed shot of the Malaysia's Prime Minister office took from a distance.
The Perdana Putra is a building in Putrajaya, Malaysia which houses the office complex of the Prime Minister of Malaysia. Located on the main hill in Putrajaya, it has become synonymous with the executive branch of the Malaysian federal government.
The structural design is influenced by Malay, Islamic and European cultures as such Palladian and Neoclassicism. It was designed by a aQidea Architect (Ahmad Rozi Abd Wahab being the principal architect) with inspiration from the former prime minister, Tun Dr. Mahathir bin Mohamad.
- Copyright: Eugene Fu (eugenefu) (526)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-01-06
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Pentax K-r, Pentax SMC DAL f/4 - 5.6 50-200mm ED
- Exposure: f/16, 2 seconds
- Details: Tripod: Yes
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-01-20 17:58