The Pudu Prison (commonly known as Pudu Jail in local) was a prison in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. First built in 1891 along Jalan Hang Tuah, the prison was built in stages by the British colonial government, and was completed in 1895. The construction began with its 394-metre prison wall at a cost of RM$16,000, and had been adorned with the world's longest mural at one point in its history. In June 2009, the government finally decided to destroy the complex by developing it in phases. In June 2010, the eastern wall of the Pudu Prison complex was destroyed to make way for a road widening project.
-- adapted from Wikipedia
This is the front gateway of the prison which still under discussion whether to be destroy or maintain.