Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) own ChinaTown, its called Petaling Street, or "Jalan Petaling" in our language.
This place never sleeps. If you happen to visit KL, make sure you visit this place. It is a great place for locals to get some goods at bargain prices and certainly an eye-opening experience for tourists. Lots of goodies and great stuffs are sold here.. from fake Rolex to pirated VCDs, from great Chinese foods to the best local fruits, from fake Nike to fake LV handbags, etc..etc.. just everything..!!
But please make sure you BARGAIN! haha...
Taken with my Olympus C730..on a bust evening..
Hope you guys like this.
Comments, Critiques and Workshops are welcomed.
Critiques | Translate
ywho79 (384) 2005-02-08 20:45
A few things to mention:
1) Focus a little out but good enough for a handheld 1/13 seconds
2) Composition can be brought down a little bit and show more of the stalls/people
3) The signboard at the top right is unnecessary
All-in-all, I'd give you 3.5 out of 5 for this picture. And 'A' for effort ;)
- Copyright: Thong Wing Hoong (Ah_Thong) (466)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2004-12-18
- Categories: Daily Life, Event
- Camera: Olympus Camedia C-730UZ
- Exposure: f/7.1, 1/13 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Chinatown [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2005-02-08 10:02