Through the crowds of KL's Petaling St area, I barely had room to spread my arms and take a shot, but I would not trade the crowds, the humidity etc for the experience of the people, the characters, the food...
A simple cramped moment in Kuala lumpur at about 10pm.
Critiques | Translate
delpeoples (53543) 2011-12-17 18:12
Your photo really represents what I imagine the crowded street life of KL to be. I can almost feel the humidity, hear the noisy din and of course smell the aromas. The idea of claustrophia is well caught here, but as you say, this is what you go to Asia for.
Have a great Sunday
- Copyright: Justin Button (Juzo) (4349)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Black & White
- Date Taken: 2011-08-29
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Nikon D3000, Nikkor AF-S 50mm f/1.8 G
- Exposure: f/2.8, 1/40 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2011-12-13 4:41