It's that time of the year again. And I'm not referring to Yuletide. It's the monsoon season which, to the locals here in certain parts of Kelantan, means strong winds foreshadowing what's going to happen -- water coming relentlessly down from the sky. And water rising from below too.
Today the annual 'event' kicked off again. Everyone is kept guessing once again the highest mark water would inundate their area. The guessing game also includes whether enough food is stocked to tide everyone over until the water subsides.
Critiques | Translate
skellywag (887) 2007-12-08 5:32
Hi Ewan, I really like this shot, it has very good detail and colours. I like the look of concentration on the childs face. TFS, Jean
- Copyright: Ewan Sham (ewanshamsudin) (347)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2007-12-08
- Categories: Decisive Moment
- Camera: Nikon D50, 18-200mm 1:3.5-5.6 G ED DX VR Nikon
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/125 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2007-12-08 3:09