I took this shot during the evening where the sun is setting down at the helipad of my office building overlooking Johor Bahru township. My office is 30 story high and is one of highest office building in Johor Bahru town at the moment.
Can be seen here, not many high rise building but many new ones are coming up especially condominiums as this area is located in a new development region called the Iskandar Malaysia.
Many investors and foreigners are migrating here due to the developing area with newly opened Legoland theme park, Hello Kitty indoor theme park, the close distance to Singapore and low cost of living.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Eugene Fu (eugenefu) (522)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-03-06
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Pentax K-r, Pentax SMC DAL f/3.5 - 5.6 18-55mm AL
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/125 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-03-12 21:16