A Sea-Bajau boy is playing with his handmade polystrene ship toy carrying some stone on it at Kampung Kunak Tiga, Kunak. He gave me this expression when I point my camera to him while one of the villager told him to see at me to snap his picture.
Happiness is not always found from a rich and luxury lifestyle. It's depends on how do we enjoy our life in any kind of condition and situation.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Eugerard Eugene Chong (Eugerard_Chong) (10)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2013-07-25
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Canon EOS 500D, Tamron 18-270mm F/3.5-6.3 Di II VC PZD
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/250 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2013-07-30 9:17