Borneo - Semmenggoh wildlife center, home of Orang utans rescued from captivity or logging operations. This is an amazing opportunity to study some of the activities of Orang utans at close range during the feeding time.
In Malaysia we find the orangutan only on Borneo Island.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Laetitia Buczaczer (phoolan) (345)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2011-06-26
- Categories: Decisive Moment
- Camera: Olympus E-420, Zuiko Digital 14-42mm f3.5-5.6
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/80 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2011-08-09 12:38