Detail of the ornate roof on a Chinese temple in Kuching. I must dig out the leaflet I was given at the temple, for more information.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
trekks (14348) 2008-01-18 3:15
Nice shot of the temple's roof.
Looks like a temple behind Hotel Hilton at corner to Good Hope, just facing the Waterfront?
At the time of this shot, you should see across the river, the new DUN building being constructed, with tower cranes under spotlight at night?
This temple was re-located and rebuilt to replace an older one.
- Copyright: Charlotte Dymock (charlotte_iona) (1115)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2007-12-07
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Canon Digital EOS350D, Canon EFS 18-55
- Exposure: f/14.0, 1/400 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Malaysia & Vietnam 2007
- Date Submitted: 2008-01-09 4:22