Under the shade of the awning of the Philippines Market in the Sinsuran Precinct of Kota Kinabalu, you would find street tailors with their sewing machines. From any of them, you could get your clothing fixed for as little as RM 1 or up to RM5 for the major modification work or type of material.
But business is not as usual anymore with the economic crisis still looming over our economy. Most of the times, they sit waiting, trying very hard not to get sleepy.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Rabani HMA (rabani) (9645)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2010-03-17
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Nikon DSLR D700, Tamron AF28-300 XR
- Exposure: f/8, 1/125 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2010-03-18 5:56