It were so many times that I been there at Tip of Borneo. It was rather a hunting for a near perfect photo. But I guess you can never satisfy yourself with what you have.
The crescent shape Kalampunian Beach in the distant background. It was a beach along side the road on the way to Tip of Borneo. A good place to catch a sunset in this area. The wind that sometimes strong enough to make you run in your car for shelter. A nice greenish and blueish water.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Shamsul Adzrin (metalz) (444)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-05-24
- Categories: Nature
- Camera: Nikon D700, Nikkor 12-24mm f/4G ED IF DX AF-S
- Exposure: f/20.0, 1/200 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2009-06-02 17:55