A shirt and necktie-clad man is starting to enjoy his typical rice lunch.
Items in the plate for today: A piece of fish cooked in hot-sour gravy, and stir-fried french beans with chicken liver on a bed (or mound) of boiled rice. On the side is a chili paste concoction for that extra zing and tang
"Mixed rice" as it is called here, hungry eaters can choose to mix and match their vegertable-meat-condiments from various selections. And Malaysia being 'truely Asia', a plate can be a marriage of several distant origins and beyond!
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Ewan Sham (ewanshamsudin) (347)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2007-07-10
- Categories: Food
- Camera: Nikon D50, 18-200mm 1:3.5-5.6 G ED DX VR Nikon
- Exposure: f/5.3, 1/2 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2007-07-12 9:17