The 6th floor of a parking lot of a new building in Kota Kinabalu provides a beautiful vantage point to capture vessel activities in the strait which separates Gaya Island and the mainland.
The speedboat is one of many transporting locals and tourists daily to nearby Manukan Island, a popular island getaway. The fishing trawlers dock here too, emptying the day's catch to eagerly waiting restauranteurs and wholesalers.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Ewan Sham (ewanshamsudin) (347)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2007-02-22
- Categories: Transportation
- Camera: Nikon D50, Tamron AF100-300mm F/5-6.3, RGB 55 mm UV
- Exposure: f/6.7, 1/2500 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2007-02-22 9:26