French came to Cambodia, Laos and Vietnam hundred years ago, and erased the three contries' names, created one term, l'Indochine. Failed to rule, they left the area in 1954.
Along with buildings, treelines in large cities of Hue, Hanoi, Saigon, Phnom Penh, Siem Reap and Vientiane that still bear the french civilization, we can see part of history in this picture taken of french sandwitches in Talat Sao (Morning Market).
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Ngy Thanh (ngythanh) (8578)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2005-03-01
- Categories: Daily Life, Food
- Camera: Canon EOS 10D, Canon EF 24-70mm L, RAW @ ISO 100
- Exposure: f/4.5, 1/125 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Loaves [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2007-10-25 3:00
- Favorites: 1 [view]