These boats are a common sight on the Mekong river in Laos. They are used to transport goods (and people) all the way from southern China down to Vientiene and beyond.
This photo is looking north from Luang Prabang, taken from the steps leading down to the river from Wat Xieng Thong.
Critiques | Translate
cyril (2748) 2005-05-09 10:49
Nice shot and composition but too grainy or noisy.
supereira (9576) 2005-05-10 6:53
I like the composition and DOF.Very good colors and contrasts.I like the light and sharpness.Good reflections in the water.I like the contrast between the green and the earth.Good job!
- Copyright: Todd Adams (toddadams) (575)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2003-12-04
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Canon Digital Rebel 300D, 18-55 f/3.5-5.6
- Exposure: f/9.0, 1/400 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2005-05-09 10:04