From the early evening, the main street has become the sopping(souvenir) street by H'mong tribes. Sales clerks are almost young girl but sometimes we can see the aged ladies, who are usually very kind and open-hearted.
Critiques | Translate
fanni (14377) 2009-06-23 3:40
very expressive capture! I like this "double portrait" of two aged ladies. But of course, the main focus is on the one who is on the right, looking at you (I presume she was looking directly at you when you took her photo?)!
Her peering over her spectacles adds a very peculiar, kind, nice mood to the photo :) It creates an invisible link - sort of silent interaction - between her and the viewer of the photo! great!
hispic (9619) 2009-06-23 20:17
- Copyright: Takero KAWABATA (bukitgolfb301) (34250)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2009-04-17
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Canon 1D MKIII, Canon 50 f/1.4
- Exposure: f/1.4, 1/30 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): most expressive portraits [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2009-06-23 2:54