After the annual wet season floods there is a period of reconstruction around Luang Prabang including bridges as well as stairs for access to boats as in this photo.
As the river levels drop deposits offertile soil are left on the river banks. People take maximum advantage of the fresh soil and plant masses of vegetables between the flood line and the river.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
Afsanehbagheri (3206) 2012-02-15 21:46
سلام دوست من
ترکیب رنگ خوب و شات عالی عکس و رودخانه ای که
به عکس شما زندگی بخشیده و در حرکت است
serp2000 (33043) 2012-02-15 21:55
Attractive shot. I have plans to visit this country. Excellent presentation of a local plantation. Perfect sharpness, an interesting note.
- Copyright: Ian Fegent (ifege) (9899)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2011-11-26
- Categories: Daily Life, Food, Transportation
- Camera: Pentax K20D, Pentax 18-250
- Exposure: f/9.5, 1/350 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Indo China
- Date Submitted: 2012-02-15 21:39