Wat Ho Pha Bang, is a temple built in 1993 on the premisses of the former Royal Palace in Luang Prabang.
The building was being re-painted and the guilded paint almost hurt is in the eyes.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
sevy (58) 2011-08-08 5:41
Nice work on the framing on this shot. I like it is sitting on the bottom part of the frame.
I am not on a good screen today, so difficult to really judge, but I feel a post-processing on the contrast can be done here, but without touching to the high value of tones, only on medium and low level.
- Copyright: JWM Hendrikx (janneman) (2842)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2010-08-02
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: canon EOS350D, Canon 18-55mm EFS, UV
- Exposure: f/4, 1/1000 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2011-08-04 5:37