The mien (also called Yao or Man) are the second largest group among the Lao-Sung people in northern Laos (after the H'mong).
They live in Nam-Tha province. And can be recognize by the black hat and red artificial fur around their neck.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
just4iris (792) 2006-03-15 14:12
Beautiful portrait with good colors and sharp!
rosaline (0) 2006-03-15 14:45
This is an excellent portrait with good framing and nice colours. The angle of the pose is very stylish too and the headware compliments the portrait overall. Nice work.
nopoint (878) 2006-03-15 23:38
Such a beautiful capture!...Kiet
- Copyright: yuval naaman (kogawa) (4379)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2005-12-04
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Canon EOS 300D, 75-300mm f/4-5.6 IS USM
- Exposure: f/6.3, 1/640 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Date Submitted: 2006-03-15 13:09