Zenkov Cathedral or otherwise known as Holy Ascension Cathedral is located in Almaty. It is the oldest and largest wooden church in the world built in 1907.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
tedesse (25135) 2012-10-17 8:22
Good POV showing the beautiful architecture of the Cathedral Almaty.
Beautiful frame and composition, great colors, just a pity that so disfigured inscription.
maria-v1981 (10932) 2012-10-17 9:31
The colors are glorious. I like the angle forst of all and then I concentrate on the interesting textures on the walls of the church. And then there is the sky with this perfect blue. I will agree with Tedesse is a pity damage the picture with the letters.
Have a nice evening,
- Copyright: Daniel Barker (DanielBarker) (24)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2012-07-29
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: D300s, AF-S NIKKOR 18-200mm F3.5-5.6G ED VRII
- Exposure: f/5.0, 1/1250 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Photo Version: Original Version, Workshop
- Date Submitted: 2012-10-17 1:56