Kinkaku-ji (金閣寺, Kinkaku-ji Golden Pavilion Temple) is the informal name of Rokuon-ji (鹿苑寺, Deer Garden Temple) in Kyoto, Japan.
More info about Kinkaku-ji here.
Kinkaku-ji by JŠed Fonseca Toledo is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 Brazil License.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
mursaloglu (8047) 2007-11-27 3:09
It'sa very peacefull image with interesting details inside. Maybe the sky a little bit washed out but the rest is really well done. Best regards ihsan
Ray-masaki (0) 2007-11-27 14:33
Kin = Gold
kinyobi = friday -
think of payday paid in gold
- Copyright: Jaed Fonseca Toledo (jackpkn) (863)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2007-10-30
- Categories: Architecture
- Camera: Sony Cybershot DSC-P92, Sony Memory Stick
- Exposure: f/3.2, 1/200 seconds
- More Photo Info: view
- Map: view
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Japan 2007
- Date Submitted: 2007-11-27 1:59