Everywhere you look, in Tokyo, there is something being torn down or something new being built. Construction is a booming business here.
Unfortunately, these builders don't take the time to think if there will be enough people/companies to fill in these new sparkling houses and buildings. Shame.
p.s auto contrast and unsharp mask
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Ken Lee (kentokyo) (559)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Black & White
- Date Taken: 1998-08-00
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Nikon F3, 50mm f/1.4, Ilford Super XP2 400
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): The uglier, grittier side of life. [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2003-04-18 20:21