I was on the train platform at JR Shinjuku station with my camera at the ready, the station master catching my eye as he stood waiting for the next train to arrive. I snapped his picture as unobtrusively as I could. It was only later that I realized I had captured these kids eyeing the emergency button on the pole behind him.
The little girl was maybe pretending to push it or urging her brother. "I dare you, push it!" If they had, all hell would have broke loose.
Critiques | Translate
paulw (2016) 2006-09-27 7:45
Cute photo. Nice title too. Did they push the button? LOL. Nice colour and detail in the image. Sometimes we don't notice things until we review the photos later, and we can then capture some real gems. Well done. TFS.
Klapaucius (623) 2006-10-02 8:52
I love the situation that you captured.
I find that I often take photos and don't notice until later what I actually captured. ^_^; Hehe.
Very lucky... thanks for sharing.
- Copyright: Mike Chachich (mdchachi) (1617)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2006-05-28
- Categories: Humorous, Transportation, Decisive Moment
- Camera: Canon EOS350D/Digital Rebel XT, Canon EF 28-80mm f/3.5-5.6 V USM, ISO 400
- Exposure: f/7.1, 1/100 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Japan 2006
- Date Submitted: 2006-09-26 23:06