This was my lunch at a ramen place between Ueno and Akihabara. The menu called everything chuuka soba, Chinese Soba(noodles). Or ramen, in other words.
I got a cold dish that was kind of like hiyashi chuuka. The noodles are buried under onions, cabbage and other veggies. Healthy and delicious too. The colorful element orange element in the photo is ikura or salmon-eggs. I paid extra to get the ikura-topped rice. Yum.
Nobody has marked this note useful
- Copyright: Mike Chachich (mdchachi) (1617)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2006-05-30
- Categories: Food
- Camera: Canon EOS350D/Digital Rebel XT, Canon EF 28-80mm f/3.5-5.6 V USM, ISO 400
- Exposure: f/4.5, 1/40 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Japan 2006
- Theme(s): My Favorite Shots [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2006-07-16 23:39