I took this picture the first day in Sapporo and it was snowing like crazy, but I managed to get this winking Owl lookat me.
The wings really got to me and this sculpture stood over 3 metres.
I hope you enjoy it.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
carper (96) 2004-02-21 4:43
Great photo Daniel,
Very nice with that snow, its not easy to make a good one when it's snowing. well done.
jrj (34841) 2004-02-21 5:30
I think the falling snow adds a lot to this pix of the ice sculpture. Well done Daniel
Trickytrek (73) 2004-02-21 8:10
kasanari Great picture, I like this colour combination, falling snow, lights and winking Owl.
(Totemo ii shashin dato omou, ima futteiru yuki, Owl no ushiro ni aru neon, Wink siteiru Owl no 3tsuni umai Combination ga atte ii to omoimasita.)
Jeppe (18654) 2004-02-22 8:19
Very nice capture of this fine and fragile artwork -
Good work Daniel
(one for the Theme)
kamui28 (0) 2004-04-28 9:17
It is a wonderful photograph.It is very beautiful.
sn00zie (2384) 2004-09-29 11:44
- Copyright: Dan Leung (Kenny10pin) (19301)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2004-02-05
- Categories: Festivals
- Camera: Sony F717, CF Hitatchi 6GB, Circular Polarizer
- Exposure: f/2, 1/40 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Just sand, snow, ice, hokkaido snow festival 2004, My favorite photos (14) (Gatti Matti) [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2004-02-21 4:40
- Favorites: 1 [view]