These are tunas which have been sold at auction. I went there at 4:30 in the morning to see the auction in action.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
mdchachi (1617) 2003-07-11 15:13
No critiqued this in all this time? I like the journalistic feel to this shot and glad you kept the background in as it helps convey the atmosphere of the Tsukiji market. The shot introduces us to a local sight that most people have never seen and, as such, is perfect for trekearth.
ambibo1 (40) 2003-12-13 21:30
Very National Geographic! Kudos. I love it!
smello (69) 2004-09-02 21:12
This adds some information to the other one, Tuna.
- Copyright: Adam Silverman (adam) (860)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2001-10-26
- Categories: Food
- Camera: Sony S75
- Exposure: f/2.4, 1/30 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Tsukiji fish market, Fish Markets [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2002-10-24 22:56
- Favorites: 1 [view]