Critiques | Translate
Nina (4987) 2003-07-17 2:45
OK, here are my thoughts on this image Adam. Subject of the photo is in silhouette. Without the title it would be difficult to recognize this is a bell tower, all I can see is a large featureless black mass. There is nowhere for the eye to focus on.
souyas (385) 2003-11-24 9:30
A color, a shadow, its silhouette. A tale is felt into a curve and a straight line. A moderate sense of distance is felt for your photograph. I like it.
- Copyright: Adam Silverman (adam) (860)
- Genre: Places
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 1996-08-00
- Camera: Canon A2, Canon Macro 50mm, Fuji Velvia, Circular Polarizer
- Details: Tripod: Yes
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Roofs [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2002-10-22 22:02
- Favorites: 1 [view]