This little girl was part of a group dancing the Awa Odori, a popular dance performed at festivals in Japan. Her pensive look shows how intent she is on not messing up her dancing.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
VijghenPh (292) 2003-01-20 15:41
Amazing self-control of the little girl.
adam (860) 2003-01-21 0:56
Wow, great shot. You really captured her concentration well. Just the right amount of DOF, good background with the different types of Japanese outfits, and great composition, her hands filling the frame nicely.
Porteplume (3452) 2003-02-15 16:39
Very sharp, "in mouvement" en very authentic colours. Beautiful composition...
CoolDan (2516) 2003-11-09 7:41
C'est une très belle composition. Quelle concentration dans ce regard. Félicitations.
arpankrishna (17) 2011-08-02 2:15
Very well timed shot...creates a sense of anticipation in the viewer's mind...
- Copyright: Martin Bailey (Bayleaf) (1484)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Color
- Date Taken: 2002-08-04
- Categories: Festivals
- Camera: Canon EOS D30, 28-135 f/3.5-5.6 Ø72, JPEG ISO 100
- Exposure: f/5.6, 1/90 seconds
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Theme(s): Omatsuri, Japanese youth, Enfants [view contributor(s)]
- Date Submitted: 2003-01-20 7:50
- Favorites: 3 [view]