These two guys were singing outside a bar in Kitami, Hokkaido. Their lyrics were great and their voices even better. Unfortunately I didn't have my flash unit with me so had to use the on camera flash, leaving a nasty ghosting.
I converted to black & white as the bar sign was already b&w and the only other remaining colour in the shot was distracting.
Nobody has marked this note useful
Critiques | Translate
onyourbike (117) 2003-08-29 10:23
Nicely done, youve brought out the background using a smaller apperture and captured some expression on the buskers faces. A couple of comments; the guy's foot and the light in the top right corner grab my eye and i would suggest cropping these out (horizontal crop just above the chefs head, vertical along the wall??)
chalcone (761) 2003-08-29 11:00
Moody b/w... funny how the cartoon and the buskers seem to blend into a new "reality."
miz (299) 2003-08-30 5:39
- Copyright: Martin Bailey (Bayleaf) (1484)
- Genre: People
- Medium: Black & White
- Date Taken: 2003-08-08
- Categories: Daily Life
- Camera: Canon EOS 10D, 28-135 f/3.5-5.6 ﾘ72, JPEG ISO 400
- Exposure: f/7.1, 1/10 seconds
- Details: (Fill) Flash: Yes
- Photo Version: Original Version
- Travelogue: Hokkaido - August '03
- Date Submitted: 2003-08-29 8:49